Join Barton Legal, Mind in Bradford and North for the 3rd annual Dales 50 charity bike ride.
On Friday 10th May, get on your bikes and ride in support of Mental Health Awareness Week.
This spectacular 50 mile route takes you through the rolling hills and picturesque landscapes of the Yorkshire Dales. The ride starts and finishes at our cosy Otley venue, North Bar Social, with a mid-ride pit stop at North Bar Harrogate to refuel for the last leg.
Registration is £50 per rider, the total of which is donated to Mind in Bradford, and includes breakfast, lunch, coffee, refreshments, and a limited edition goody bag filled with treats.
Dales 50 itinerary
- Start and finish point: North Bar Social, Otley, LS21 3AB
- Arrival time: Arrival from 7.30 am for breakfast
- Start time: Riders will set-off from 9.00am
- Mid ride: 10.00am onwards stop for a snack and coffee
- End of ride: 1.00pm onwards victory pint (or soft drink) plus food from a street vendor
- Route: 50 miles from Otley to Harrogate and back
- Cost: Tickets are £50 each which is all donated to Mind in Bradford
Last year, the Dales 50 raised over £3,000 to support Mind in Bradford and the life changing work they do every day, supporting mental health. They operate housing, crisis support, counselling, therapy, group activities, educational workshops, and more. Their mission is to support better mental health for all through advocacy, awareness, and direct services.
By participating in the Dales 50, you’ll be improving access to mental health assistance for your neighbours in need. Click the link to register and find out more!
If you have any questions about the event, please email Berni Marks at Barton Legal – firstname.lastname@example.org